I love breakfast. It’s by far my favorite meal of the day. It doesn’t matter if I don’t eat until after noon, if it’s the first thing I’m eating that day I want some breakfast food. This recipe was fabulous. Very easy to make and last a few days. I cut the portions in half since I was cooking just for me but I’ll list the full recipe here. I also used the other half of the can for Cinnamon Roll Crescents.
What You Need:
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 5 large eggs; scrambled
- 1 cup of shredded Colby and Monterrey jack cheese
- 8 slices of cooked bacon (I bought the pre-cooked stuff)
- 1 teaspoon of season salt
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Scramble eggs on stove top. Lay out crescents
on a parchment lined pizza pan in a star formation (the longer sides of each crescent on the inside with the pointed ends pointing out.)
2. Place cooked bacon around the inside center of the ring. Top with about 1/3 of the cheese, scrambled eggs, season salt (or whatever seasoning you’re using), and remaining cheese.
3. Fold pointed tips of each crescent over the filling and join in the center of the ring. Press all the points in the center down to seal them together.
4. Place in oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Slice in between each crescent to make 8 individual pieces.