What You Need:
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ½ cup white or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and cinnamon; beat until smooth. Take dough out of roll and lay triangles on cookie sheet. The original recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of cinnamon mixture on each triangle but we used less.
- Roll up each, starting at the widest side, as you would normally do for crescent rolls.
- Place each cinnamon filled crescent roll onto a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.