Alright my photo turned out terrible for this (I think I was so hungry my vision got cloudy) but it was delicious!
What You Need
- 1 Container Buitoni Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 (16-oz.) jar sun-dried tomato Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 medium-size fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: fresh basil strips
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour Alfredo sauce into a medium saucepan. Pour wine into sauce jar; cover tightly, and shake well. Stir wine mixture into saucepan. Stir in chopped tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped basil, and cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with pasta, and top evenly with 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish, if desired
Here’s the original recipe I found on Pinterest.