Alright this was made for my boyfriend. He is in the army and was getting ready to have a week of freedom and I wanted to make something special for him. I came across peanut butter cheesecake cupcakes and I decided to jazz them up a little bit.
What You Need:
- 1-1/2c graham cracker crumbs
- 4T sugar
- 1/4c butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1c sugar
- 1t vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2c creamy peanut butter
- 3T flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 12-count muffin tin with 12 cupcake cups.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Using a tablespoon, scoop a heaping tablespoon into the bottom of each cup. Use the rounded back of the tablespoon to press crust down into cup and slightly up the sides. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth, being sure to scrape sides and bottom of bowl. Add vanilla and peanut butter. Beat again until smooth. While mixer is going, sprinkle in the flour, then add the eggs one at a time until creamy and fully incorporated. Add the chocolate chips last.
- Scoop the peanut butter mixture into a piping bag or gallon-sized plastic zip bag with the tip cut off. Squeeze the mixture into cups, using a circular motion until almost full.
- Top with a few chocolate chips on each
- Bake for 20 minutes or until centers are set. Allow to cool to room temperature on a cooling rack. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve later.
These were super tasty and my boyfriend basically ate all of them.