So I was starving last night waiting on my mom to get home with the chicken so I could make dinner and I realized there was zucchini in the fridge so I decided to make these. Took like 10 minutes.
What You Need:
- 1 Zucchini
- Spray Butter
- Parmesan Cheese
- Slice zucchini (I attempted strips and couldn’t cut them properly so I did chips–they kind of tasted better too).
- Lay zucchini out on cookie sheet (I used the toaster oven instead of the oven for this so I just used the tray for it and covered it with tin foil).
- Spray zucchini with spray butter to lightly cover.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over zucchini.
- Turn oven on to broil and place cookie sheet in oven.
- Broil until the cheese starts to brown (this took about 8-10 minutes in my toaster oven).
- Enjoy 🙂
Here’s the original recipe. It’s apparently only about 50 calories too!