This was my Cinco De Mayo dish for work 🙂
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups black beans (I had them frozen and thawed them out–canned works too).
- 1 Avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3 tbsp cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Salt, Pepper, Ground Cumin and Chili Powder to Taste
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy. Good with chips. Would be great in a taco/burrito.
Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 120 calories, 4g fat, 4g protein, 149mg sodium, 3g sugar