This is one of my go to recipes. Really simple and I generally have the ingredients on hand. You can use any kind of chicken we just generally use thighs in our houses. I’ve used breasts and tenderloins before too.
What you need:
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (or any other oil you want)
What To Do:
- Marinade chicken in dressing for at least 30 minutes. Longer if you have time.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat. Pour bread crumbs onto a plate. Dredge chicken through bread crumbs.
- Cook chicken thoroughly in oil. Serve hot.
Generally I blot the chicken with a paper towel to get rid of any extra oil. I served it this time with asparagus, stovetop mac and cheese, and garlic bread.
Per Thigh: 480 calories, 27g fat, 26g protein, 1128mg sodium, 12g sugar