This was a combination of various Pinterest posts. Super delicious. Easy to freeze. Great leftover.
What you need:
- 1 lb. lasagna noodles
- 15 oz. ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 lg. egg
- 10 oz. cooked spinach
- 2 1/2 cups marinara sauce
- to taste salt and pepper and garlic powder
What to do:
- Cook lasagna according to directions on box.
- While noodles are cooking, prepare the filling. Mix together ricotta, parmesan, spinach, parmesan, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella with spices.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cool water. This is just to get the temperature down. You don’t have to rinse it if you don’t want to but I burnt myself when I didn’t.
- Preheat to 400 degrees.
- Foil a casserole dish or spray with non stick spray.
- On a clean surface, lay out lasagna noodles. Place a couple tablespoons of the filling onto each. Spread thin with spoon.
- Roll up each noodle and place in casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes. If you want the cheese a little browned on top like I do, you can leave the foil off.
Serve hot or let cool, place in individual package and refrigerate or freeze. I suggest with a side of garlic bread. And maybe a salad 🙂
Per 8 servings: 387 calories, 10g fat, 19g protein, 521g sodium, 7g sugar