What You Need:
- 2 large, bone-in pork chops
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp ground thyme
- Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste
What To Do:
- Heat pan over medium high heat.
- While pan heats, mix together mustard, honey, vinegar, and thyme.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in pan. Once melted, add pork chops.
- Sear each pork chop to brown on either side. About 3 minutes each.
- Once pork has been seared, pour mixture over the chops. Decrease heat to medium low. Let simmer for 3-6 minutes, until pork is done in the middle (160 degrees).