I decided I wanted to do something a little different than my normal Salmon with soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Damn Delicious had this awesome recipe that was a variant of my normal recipe and it is definitely a keeper. I love Damn Delicious because her recipes always come through for me! Cooking times vary a little sometimes but it’s partly preference and how ovens/stoves differ. I lessened her recipe a little just because we only eat so much. I served it with my Cauliflower Rice.
What You Need:
- 1 lb Salmon (I had the skin still on)
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 stem of green onion, sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place honey, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, ginger, and sriracha in a bowl. Wisk together.
- Cut salmon into single portions. I cut mine into 4 pieces. Place salmon on separate sheet of tin foil. I did this just in case i ripped through the other tin foil to minimize clean up. Fold up sides of tin foil.
- Spoon mixture over salmon. I had a small bowl so I just poured directly from the bowl and used a brush to make sure the salmon was coated. Fold up sides of foil and seal salmon inside. Make sure it will be easy for you to open later without spilling liquid everywhere.
- Place in oven and bake until fully cooked. Took my salmon 15 minutes. May take you more or less time depending on how done you like your salmon.
- Open packets and let caramelize under broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions. Damn Delicious suggested sesame seeds and I’m sure those are good too ( I just forgot because I was hungry!)
Serving Size: 1 piece, 4 servings, 214 calories, 9g fat, 23g protein, 9g sugar, 208mg sodium