Well this was pretty heavenly. Hubby LOVES anything peanut butter. I made this in honor of our 3ish year anniversary (we don’t really remember the date) of meeting. Been a rough couple of years but we’re happier than ever at this point. So I opted to treat him. He told me on our first date that if I could make him Peanut Butter Pie that he’d marry me. I guess he got that decision right 🙂
What You Need:
- 8 oz cream cheese (I used light), softened
- 8 oz light whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter & chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
What To Do:
- Mix together pretzels, butter, and brown sugar. Press into the bottom of a pan. I use a round pan.\
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to throughly cream cheese, whipped topping, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1/2 the chips. Pour into pan. Top with remaining chips.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum.