Super, duper thank you to Life Made Full for posting this recipe. It is my new favorite. I really could have eaten the ENTIRE London Broil by myself. I did not marinade mine but I 100% suggest marinading it!
What You Need:
- A 1.5-2 lb London broil steak
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper to taste (I suggest salting well. It helps!)
What To Do:
- Salt and pepper the meat. Cover with balsamic vinegar too. Let sit.
- Preheat a pan over medium high heat. GET THAT SUCKER HOT! It helps with the sear.
- Sear either side of the london broil. Once seared, turn down the heat. Pour any vinegar into the pan left that it had been sitting in. Cook to medium rare. According to Life Made Full, you need about 6-8 min on one side, and 5-8 on the other.
- Let sit for 10 minute before cutting. Cut against the grain.
This may be something I make weekly now. It was SO SO SO SO good. I served it with zucchini noodles covered in balsamic.