I completely space on this one and forgot to take a photo amidst the tornado warnings and trying to get to girls night at the theater. This is something I need to get into my regular rotation though. It was SOOO good. Thanks to Table For Two for inspiring me on this one! She also has my fear of the house burning down while at work with the crockpot on. Thankfully, my hubby is currently home on and off during the day so I don’t stress so much.
What You Need:
- 1lb stew meat or some other type of beef cut into strips or cubes
- 1 cup paleo beef broth (READ YOUR LABLES THEY THROW STUFF IN!)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh or frozen broccoli, cut into florets, use as much or little as you want.
What To Do:
- Mix together beef broth, coconut aminos, sesame oil, and garlic in the crockpot. If you’re using the liner PUT IT IN NOW! Just a reminder since I always tend to get distracted reading directions and forget to put mine in.
- Add beef and coat with the sauce. Turn crock pot on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4.
- Steam/boil/microwave broccoli to soften/cook. Toss in finished beef. Serve with rice or if you’re on Whole30, cauliflower rice!