- 1lb Ground Chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded or thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/3 cup tamari (or other GF soy alternative)
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 stalk green onions, thinly sliced for garnish
What to do:
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Thoroughly cook ground chicken.
- While chicken cooks, mix together tamari, garlic, ginger, oil, and sugar.
- When chicken is almost done, throw in carrots and cabbage. Stir to combine.
- When veggies start to soften, pour sauce into pan and stir.
- Turn heat to medium low and allow to absorb.
- Serve and garnish with green onion.